Food Diversity - How to make Paneer kheer - The complete Recipie
- Keep paneer immersed in hot water until soft. Grate it or crumble it as fine as possible. Boil milk.
- Simmer the flame until the milk reduces to half. Soak saffron in milk and add it to the reduced milk along with sliced pistachios. Simmer for 2 more minutes. Switch off the flame and keep aside.
- Heat sugar with 1/4 cup water and melt it. Add grated paneer to it.
- Mix well and switch off the flame. Add the boiled reduced milk
- Add cardamom or rose essence and mix well. Cool down and kept in refrigerator