Spicy Cake Recipe - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
Do you want to know how to make a spicy cake?
Spicy cakes are very flavorful. This snack is very attractive by it's smell and taste. Milkyfry shares the technique behind that.
- 1 layer of flaky yeast dough
- 1 medium pickle
- 3-4 strips of bacon
- cheese - 100 g of
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. l. sour cream
- salt and pepper - to taste
- While thawed dough, chop peeled pickle, bacon, green onions and grate the cheese.
- The dough is then stretched hands make several punctures with a fork, to the cake is not swollen. The first layer put half the grated cheese and green onion. After - pickles with lightly fried bacon. On top again, sprinkle with grated cheese, arrange the edges and form a cake.
- Carefully pour the mixture on top of the whipped cream, eggs, salt and pepper.
- The edges of the cake can be lubricated raw egg for Ruddy.
- Bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes at a temperature of 190-200 degrees.