Orange cupcakes with chocolate Recipe - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
For the cupcakes:
- 100 g butter room temperature,
- 180 g of sugar
- 4 yolk
- 1 medium orange
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 hour. L. disintegrant
- 1/4 hours. l. salt
- 1/4 hours. l. soda
- 100 g sour cream or yogurt
- 100 g of chocolate (50 g bitter, 50 g of white)
For Italian butter cream:
- 2 protein from eggs
- 90 g sugar
- 30 ml of water,
- 275 g of butter at room temperature
- a few drops of orange gel dye
- zest 1 small orange
- Cooking cupcakes. Butter and sugar beat until creamy. Add the zest and egg yolks, whisk again.
- Add half of sifted with salt, soda, and baking powder flour, stir. Add the sour cream and knead again. Add the second half of the flour and knead the dough uniformly.
- Chocolate crumb batter chop up state. Add to the batter and mix.
- Spread batter of cups and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until dry matches, about 25-30 minutes. Take out and allowed to cool.
- Cooking butter cream. 50 g of sugar and water was poured into the ladle. The remaining sugar mix with proteins and whisk mixer until light foam state.
- Bucket with sugar and water set on medium heat, bring to the boil and cook until the mixture reaches a temperature of 116-118 degrees (for metering required thermometer caramel).
- Remove the syrup from the heat. Continue whipping and proteins in a thin stream pour the hot syrup. Whisk until thick shiny foam until stiff peaks. Beat mass, until it reaches room temperature, about 5 minutes. Then, start adding chopped into small cubes of soft butter, a 2-3 cube at a time, making a small pause after each addition. As a result, the cream should be homogeneous, smooth and shiny. Add to cream zest and color, knead.
- Put the cream into a pastry bag with a nozzle and lay it on the cooled cupcakes.
- Decorate as desired.