- Oranges - 4 pcs.
- sugar - 2.5 cups
- water - 2 cups
- Rinse thoroughly with oranges. Cut the stalk attachment and place the tip, make several vertical cuts and remove the peel. Remove the inner white part, cut the peel into strips.
- Soak peel in cold water for 2 h.
- At low heat heat 2 cups of water with sugar, boil until sugar is dissolved. Stir peel and simmer until soft (about 30 minutes).
- Remove cake from the syrup by means of sieves, roll in sugar and spread on a baking sheet covered with paper.
- Dried candied fruits in a tightly closed jar.