How to make this tasty combination? - Come on Its time to eat Meatloaf with mushrooms in puff pastry
- Puff pastry - 250 g
- pulp of minced pork or ready - 300-400 g
- onions - 2-3 pc. Lambert cheese (or any other hard cheese) - 300 g of mushrooms
- - 400 g
- chicken eggs - 4-5 pcs.
- From the pulp of pork minced meat and season with salt making.
- Mushrooms, chopped into pieces, fry with onions. Lightly season with salt.
- Eggs for the filling boil boiled for 5-7 minutes.
- Take a piece of puff pastry. Roll out. Do not make it too thin, otherwise, it will be difficult to fold into a roll.
- The dough and sprinkle with grated cheese. Spread the minced meat. Put the fried mushrooms. Top decompose pieces of boiled eggs and a little of their prisalivaem.
- Turn off a roll and turn it seam side down, in order not turned. Oil the top with egg yolk.
- Ship in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 50 minutes until golden brown.