Food Diversity - How to make Sabudana kheer - The complete Recipie from Uttarakhand
- 1/2 cup (100g)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups (450ml)-Milk
- Few strands-Kesar (Saffron)
- 100g-Sabudana (Sagu)
- 500 ml-Water
- 1 tbsp-Kishmish (Raisins)
- 8-10 halved-Kaju (Cashewnuts)
- 1 tsp-Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 1 tbsp-MILKMAID Pure Ghee
- Soak the sago in the water and keep aside for 2-3 hrs. Strain the water and cook the sago in milk till soft.
- Add the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Heat the ghee and fry raisins and cashew nuts till they turn golden brown. Add the dry fruits to the sago-milk mixture.
- Sprinkle the elaichi powder, mix well and remove from fire. Serve hot or cold.