How to Make Chicken salad, tomatoes, apples and carrots
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- boiled carrots - 1 pc.
- apple - 1-2 pieces.
- chicken - 200 g
- salad leaves - 4-5 pieces.
- onions - 1 pc.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- salt, pepper
- Chicken fillet weld and cut into cubes.
- Lay a sheet of lettuce and tear the leaves by hand.
- Dice the tomatoes and put them on top of lettuce. A little salt. Then put the chicken, salt, and pepper, brush with mayonnaise.
- Finely chop the onion, put it on top of the chicken.
- Grate the apple and boiled carrots, mix and put on top of a layer of onions. Spread with mayonnaise.
- Boiled eggs are divided into whites and yolks, rub on a grater separately. Proteins are put on edge, and the yolks in the center.
- Decorate the salad to taste.