Crunchy crab sticks cutlets - How to make this crunchy snack - Cutlet recipe
- Crab sticks - 200g
- Cheese "Russian" - 200 g
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Crab sticks milled in a blender or rub on a coarse grater.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Put in a bowl of chopped crab sticks and grated cheese. Squeeze the garlic using chesnokodavilku. Add eggs. Optionally, you can add a little freshly ground black pepper. Stir.
- From the resulting mass to form small patties. Roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Put meatballs on a paper towel or napkin to remove excess oil.