How to Make BANANA puff pie - Try this Tasty Snack for your evenings
- Butter - 60 g of
- powdered sugar - 160 g
- peel - 1 orange
- cinnamon - ¼ tsp..
- Banana - 4 pcs.
- puff pastry
- oven heat to 180 degrees.
- Butter cut into cubes and place in pan. Melt, sprinkle in the sugar and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes until complete dissolution of sugar (a mixture should be golden brown).
- Peel the bananas, cut lengthwise and lay out to the caramel. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cinnamon and zest.
- Roll out the dough. Pour into a round baking pan. Put the bananas on top and pour the syrup. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or honey.