Hair fall? - Ways to prevent Hair fall and Accelerate hair growth
Hair fall is one of the most common problems we face today. What is also common is our lack of knowledge about the wonderful and simple ways through which we can treat the condition.
Do you need an escape from hair fall? Do you want to know how to prevent hair fall? Then read this article carefully. This article says about the ways to prevent hair fall. It also says about accelerating the hair growth.
The key reasons for which one may experience hair loss are:
- Improper/Unbalanced diet
- Poor maintenance
- Any other Infections on the scalp
- Using Hard water to wash hair
- Using too many chemicals on your hair and scalp
- Using too much of heat styling tools
Having said that, There are various remedies out there to try for hair loss, some work, some don't. Some take a longer time to work as compared to others. Some may work for you and not another person it's all about finding what suits you the most since each person is different,
To accelerate hair growth one should do the following things:
1. Overnight Oiling using Coconut Oil once a week. Overnight oiling can be done with either coconut oil if you have oily scalp and olive oil if you have a dry scalp. Bear in mind that overnight oiling should be done no more than 2 times a week.
2. Taking a multi-vitamin supplement. You should consult your doctor and take multi- vitamin supplement which also has biotin if you cannot instantly change your dietary habits to supplement any nutrients that your diet isn't providing you. I'd recommend taking a multi-vitamin over just biotin tablets because if you are missing other important nutrients in your body like calcium or zinc or protein, even that may slow down hair growth.
3. Massage for increasing blood circulation. You should try to inculcate in your hair care routine a self-head massage for at least 3-5 minutes. If not, even brushing/ combing your hair for 3-5 minutes will do the same trick as these both increase blood circulation in the head which is very good for hair growth.
4. Rosemary Essential oil. Take 1 drop of Rosemary Essential Oil and mix it in 1 tablespoon of (distilled) water and apply with water to the roots of your hair and massage for a 1 minute.
5. Hair Mask. I used herbal hair masks to accelerate hair growth, personally, I really felt it helped my hair growth rate. I used this recipe: DIY: All Natural Hair Mask for Long and Strong Hair
Note: The hair growth cycle is of approx 3 months, and You will have to be patient with the results and not get frustrated and give up.
Hope It Helps.