Food Diversity - How to make Orange kheer - The complete Recipe from Delhi
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup cold full-fat milk
- 4 1/4 cups full-fat milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Combine the cornflour and cold milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Boil the milk in a deep pan on a high flame, which will take approx. 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture and sugar, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix very well.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the orange and mix well
- Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours and serve chilled.