How to make Pineapple Cake - Its very Easy to make - Serve with coffee
- 1/2 l whipping cream
- 350 g galetnogo biscuits
- 1 of condensed milk
- 1 can of canned pineapple slices
- 130 g butter
- icing sugar
- berries for decoration
- Biscuits grind into crumbs, mix with the softened butter.
- With pineapple drained syrup.
- Cream beat well, add the condensed milk, pineapple slices and stir.
- Oven heated to 180 degrees.
- Shape pave baking parchment paper. Put on her mass of cookie, pressing well. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cake to cool in a form put it whipped dairy cream mass with pineapple slices. Leveled. Remove the cake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving, decorate with berries and sprinkle with sugar.