How to make Watermelon Jam - Make this Variety Sweetest Jam in your home
- 700 grams watermelon flesh
- 1 kg Sugar
- 10 g Vanilla sugar
- 10 g Citric acid
- Watermelon wash, peel, and seeds leaving only a sweet pulp. Watermelon pulp shall cut into cubes of medium size, folded and spit into a panned sugar. Leave a watermelon with sugar for 2 hours to stand out the juice.
- Put the pan with watermelon over medium heat and boil it gently stirring with a wooden spatula, for 15 minutes. Then leave to cool.
- Again, put the watermelon jam on the fire for 15 minutes to cool and trailing. The procedure was repeated 3 times.
- During cooking, add the latest in a jam vanilla sugar, citric acid, then boil for 5 minutes and remove from heat.