How to make Peanut cupcakes with honey orange cream - Super Delicious Snack to Try
- 100 g of peanut oil (paste)
- 30 g of butter at room temperature
- 125 g of brown sugar (white too fine)
- 2 large eggs
- 170 g flour
- 1 teaspoon
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 yolk
- 60 g sugar
- 30 g Honey
- 25 g of corn starch
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 vanilla pod or 1 tsp.. vanilla essence
- 240 g of butter at room temperature
- 2 h. L. grated orange peel
- Cooking cupcakes. Put in the mixer bowl sugar, peanut and butter. Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Add the sifted flour with baking powder and knead until homogeneous.
- Pour the milk and knead well again.
- Spread batter in greased molds (if you use paper liners, there is no need to grease) and send in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- Bake until dry matches, about 20-25 minutes.
- Cooking cream. C yolks, beat half the sugar and starch to produce lush light weight.
- Vanilla bean cut into 2 pieces lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Put the seeds and pod itself in a ladle, pour the milk, add the other half of sugar and honey, put on the burner.
- Bring to boil and turn off giving stand under the lid 10 minutes. And then filtered at constant stirring whisk pouring a thin stream in the yolk mixture.
- Transfused back into the pan and put on a moderate fire. Cook, constantly interfering with a whisk until thick.
- Remove from the heat. We shift into a bowl, cover the surface with cling film and set to cool.
- Put the cream into a mixer bowl, begin to whisk at medium speed.
- Gradually add the sliced butter, add to the same orange peel.
- Shift the cream in a pastry bag and lay it on the cooled cupcakes.