APRICOT MAFFINS - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
Muffins made with apricot preserves
- 1,1 / 2 cups (225 g) chopped, dried apricots (dried apricots)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brandy or cognac or vodka (I took tincture 33)
- 3 cups (450 g) pancake flour, 125 grams of finely chopped butter
- 1/2 cups (110 g) sugar,
- 2 eggs, lightly whipped,
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) buttermilk or kefir
- Apricot oil:
- 600 g butter,
- 1 cup (160 g) powder sah.,
- 1 teaspoonful. spoon brandy
1. Cut the apricots and pour brandy for 20 minutes or more. Then mix this mixture in a blender or chop anything. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture.
How to cook
2. Mix flour, sugar, and liquid ingredients.
3. Bake in the form (12 pieces, with a capacity of 80 ml) 20 minutes, 180C.
Now apricot oil, which lubricate the muffins cut in half before use: butter whiten, add sah. powder, brandy, still pozbivat and add a deferred apricot mixture.