Carrot cake with lemon cream - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
- three large eggs;
- sour cream - 120 g;
- granulated sugar - 170 g;
- half a lemon;
- gt; oil -90 ml;
- evaporated milk - 170 g;
- carrots - 200 g;
- a few drops of vanilla essence;
- raisins - 100 g;
- a pinch of nutmeg;
- two pinch of cinnamon;
- flour - 180 g;
- two thirds of ch. soda.
Way of preparation
- In a deep plate we break eggs, add sugar to them and beat them into a strong foam.
- Carrots mine, peel the skin and three on a small grater. Use this grater to peel the peel from the orange.
- In a bowl we sift the flour, add nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Raisins are washed and poured with warm drinking water. Leave to soak for half an hour. Then drain the liquid, and put the raisins on a napkin and gently dry it. We put it in a cup and sprinkle with a tablespoon of flour. Stirred.
- In the egg mass, let's add vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Add here the carrot shavings and gently mix the spatula. Then we put the raisins, mix and inject the slaked soda. We sprinkle the flour in portions and mix it, so that the mass will turn out without lumps. Pour the carrot dough into a greased form. We send it for 45 minutes to a preheated oven. We bake at 180 С. We are checking the preparedness of the pie with a wooden skewer or match. We take out the finished pie from the oven and leave it in the form for a quarter of an hour. Then we take out, lay out on the grate and completely cool it.
- Remove from half a lemon zest and squeeze out the juice. In a separate bowl, whisk condensed milk with sour cream. Add half of the lemon peel and pour in the lemon juice without stopping whipping. The cream should thicken.
- We spread the cream over the piron and spread it out. We decorate with lemon zest and orange candied fruits.