Dietary meat in chicken fillet - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
- chicken fillet 2 pieces.
- tomato 2 pcs.
- onions 2 pc.
- chicken egg 1 pc.
- any nonfat cheese and 100 g of solid
- natural yoghurt 1 tbsp. l.
- ground black pepper, salt
- French Chicken fillet cut into thin pieces for cooking meat. Beat off.
- Chicken folded into a bowl and wash.
- Beat egg, add the chicken, salt and pepper and stir.
- Cut tomatoes into slices.
- Onions cut into rings.
- Cheese rub on a coarse grater.
- Baking sheet greased with olive oil (you can put on a baking parchment paper). Put on baking the first layer chicken.
- The second layer of the meat will be in French onion rings.
- Put on the onion slices tomatoes.
- Tomatoes grease yogurt.
- The final layer is the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown cheese.