Buckwheat cakes - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
Buckwheat - 1 glass
bulb - 1 pc.
Mushrooms - 10 pcs.
Egg - 1 pc.
Flour - 1 tbsp. l.
Breadcrumbs - ½ cup
sea salt (or normal) - to taste
Olive oil for frying - 1 tbsp. l.
Sour cream, a small bundle of green supply
1. Green buckwheat wash, pour two cups of cold water.
2. Cook the 20 minutes until buckwheat not absorb all the water (should be slightly seethe), cool.
3. Finely chop the onions and mushrooms.
4. Fry the onions and mushrooms in 1/2 Art. l. olive oil.
5. Cooked buckwheat chop in a blender.
6. Mix buckwheat, fried onions and mushrooms, beaten egg and a little flour.
7. To form patties, roll in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides for 7-10 minutes on low heat.
8. Serve with sour cream, mixed with finely chopped herbs.