Make Curd cake with cherry - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
In this curd cupcake, cherry gives it an unusual taste and a very elegant appearance.
- 4 eggs;
- 80 gr. butter;
- 170 gr. Sahara;
- 500 gr. sweet cheese mass;
- 500 gr. manki;
- half a baking powder for dough;
- peel with 1 lemon;
- 0.5 kg of cherry;
- 250 gr. sour cream.
Method of preparation:
- Rassiraya oil with egg yolks, gradually add there a large half of the sugar. Having received a lush mass, we add cottage cheese into it, together with baked semolina mixed with baking powder, ground with lemon zest. Finally carefully introduce proteins whipped in foam.
- Bake the cake at a moderate temperature so that a golden crust forms on it.
- Cherry the seeds, add the remaining sugar and mix with sour cream.
- Gulf the cherry mixture with a hot cupcake, put it for a while in a warm, but already switched off oven (so that it soaks).