How to make Cupcakes with raisins and chocolate - Try this delicious combination - Milkyfry Recipes
Chocolate cakes are also very, very delicious. A few spoons of cocoa and a chocolate bar can create a real culinary miracle - see for yourself.
- 1 glass of milk of any fat content
- 3 t. Eggs
- 5 tbsp. cocoa
- 160 gr. sugar (or powdered sugar)
- 220 gr. Butter cream
- 160 gr. wheat flour
- Soda 1 tsp.
- ½ chocolate bars black
- Lemon juice 1 tsp. (to quench soda)
- 80 gr. raisins
- Before preparing the dough, the cake raisins should be filled with hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- In a deep container, mix butter, sugar and cocoa. Turn on the stove, put the mass on the fire and mix until the first bubbles appear. Pour two-thirds of the mass to the dough and allow it to cool. The rest of the mass will go to the glaze.
- Whisk the egg and salt to a thick foam.
- Mix the flour, egg foam, add the chocolate mass and knead until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Pour milk into the dough, stir.
- Add in the dough soda, slaked with lemon juice.
- With raisins drain the water. Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Add these ingredients to the dough.
- Pour the dough into the forms, greased with vegetable oil, and send to a hot oven for half an hour.
- Ready muffins, while they are hot, grease with chocolate glaze. You can serve them right away, or you can let them cool down.