Make Curd cake with banana - How to make this snack
Try this cupcake, you will definitely leave it among your regular dishes. After all, what can be better than a combination of a gentle curd taste with a banana? Only their combination in a cake, to which they give an unusual taste and aroma.
- 150 g. discharge. oil;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 250 gr. cottage cheese;
- 300 gr. flour;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 banana;
- 100 gr. raisins;
- 1 packet of vanillin;
- baking powder.
Method of preparation:
1. Whip the butter with sugar and vanilla, gradually, one by one, adding to the mass of eggs.
2. Then add cottage cheese and whisk with a mixer at a low speed. We add raisins, mix.
3. Add the flour with the baking powder, stir again.
4. Banana cut into even circles.
5. Lubricate the cupcake shape with a batter and spread the dough into it, lay out the banana pieces on top and bake for about 40 minutes. After cooling the prepared cupcake, sprinkle it with sugar powder.