CARAMEL CAKE - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 h. L. baking powder
- 150 g softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup yogurt without additives (fat yogurt can be used)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 hour. l. vanilla extract, vanillin, or a pair of bags
- 3/4 hours. l. soda
- 1/2 hour. l. salt
To caramel glaze:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon.. vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Lubricate any vegetable oil or butter and form Cover the bottom baking paper. Then again, lightly grease the paper surface oil.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Butter and sugar beat well with an electric mixer on medium speed until pale yellow and fluffy air consistency, add vanilla while beating.
- Add the oil mass of eggs at a time, whisking thoroughly.
- On low speed, beat the yogurt.
- Mix the flour, beaten with sugar, oil, and yogurt.
- Evenly spread the dough in shape. Gently shake a few times to remove air bubbles.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C, until golden brown, about 35-40 minutes. Check the readiness with a toothpick - it should remain dry and free of moist pieces of raw dough.
- Be ready to cool the cake for 10 minutes, then slide a knife around the perimeter of the mold and flip form with Korzh on the grille. Give completely cool for 1 hour.
- Cream, brown sugar and a pinch of salt to a boil over medium heat. Constantly stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Boil up until the glaze will not thicken, about 12-15 minutes, then add the vanilla.
- Place the grate with ostyvshim Korzh Cake in the shape of a deep and generously pour the entire surface of the caramel, letting the excess glaze flow down the edges of the cake.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.