Cake with rhubarb and strawberry, - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
- 500 grams of ready shortcake
- 500 grams of rhubarb
- 300 g of small strawberries
- 170 g of flour
- 50 g of butter
- 90 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g of brown sugar
- 50 g of hazelnuts
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ice cream for feeding
- Cut the rhubarb into pieces 2-3 cm long. Mix in a bowl with strawberries. Sprinkle with a mixture of 80 grams of sifted flour and powdered sugar. Shake the bowl several times to make the rhubarb and strawberries covered with flour mixture.
- Roll the dough into a heat-resistant split shape with a diameter of 22 cm. Form the sides 3-4 cm in height, cut the excess. Make punctures with a fork and lay the filling into the base of the dough, distributing it evenly.
- Cut the nuts finely. Mix with the remaining flour, sugar and cinnamon. Add chilled butter, grated on a large grater, and quickly rub the mixture with hands until the formation of medium crumbs. Pour them into the filling. Take it to the fridge for 2 hours.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C, 40-45 minutes. The dough should brown, and the rhubarb become soft, but do not lose shape. Serve with ice cream hot.