Curd cake - the best recipes - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
If you are sweet, but avoid preparing complex dishes, then this curd cake is for you. Despite the simplicity of cooking, it has a delicate flavor and exquisite taste.
- 2 cups of flour;
- 250 gr. discharge. oil;
- 300 gr. cottage cheese;
- 200 gr. Sahara;
- 4 eggs;
- 100 gr. raisins without pits;
- 1 lemon;
- 3/4 tsp. drinking soda;
- to taste salt.
- 200 gr. powdered sugar;
- 5 tbsp. L. cranberry juice.
- We pass cottage cheese through a meat grinder. We prepare a peel of one lemon, from a half of a lemon squeeze out juice. Raisins thoroughly washed, poured hot water and hold for about 20 minutes, then drain the water, raisin dried with a paper towel. We sift the flour.
- Beat butter with sugar and white. In the process of whipping, add eggs (one at a time) with lemon zest, lemon juice, cottage cheese, raisins, salt, sifted flour and soda, dissolved in lemon juice.
- After thoroughly kneading the dough obtained, lay out its cake mold, greased, and bake for about 40 minutes at a moderate temperature. After the cupcake is ready, we take it out of the oven and, after cooling, cover it with cranberry glaze (mixed with cranberry juice with sugar powder). Covered with glaze cake dried in a warm oven.