Cupcake with raisins in butter - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
- 120 gr. Sahara
- 3 pcs. eggs.
- 220 ml. milk
- 200 gr. Butter
- 120 gr. wheat flour
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 50 gr. raisins
- Before preparing the dough, prepare the raisins, pour it with boiling water.
- It is necessary to warm up the oven by setting the temperature at 200 degrees.
- Before mixing the dough, take the butter out of the refrigerator. The oil will mix with the egg, and therefore should be softened.
- The flour should be sifted into a deep container, in which you will mix the dough. Add sugar and salt to the flour.
- Use a mixer or blender to mix the egg and butter. When you get a thick foam, pour the foam mixture into the flour.
- Add kefir and soda, which is extinguished with lemon juice, raisins. Stir all the ingredients into a dough until smooth, then pour the finished product into a mold and put it in a warmed cabinet. Bake a cake with raisins for about 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.