How I made this Potato gratin with chicken and mushrooms dish - Milkyfry Recipes
Do you want to know how can you make this Great Recipe? Then read it.
- Chicken breast pieces 2
- Potatoes 4 pieces
- Champignon pieces 10
- Cheese 17% 100 g
- Onion 1 piece
- Milk ½ cup
- salt, ground black pepper to taste
- Curry taste
1. fried mushrooms.
2. Raw chicken breast cut into slices, potato circles.
3. In a greased form lay out the chicken and potatoes in a circle.
4. Cover with fried mushrooms and onion rings. Season with salt and pepper.
5. The milk dissolve curry and pour into a mold. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees. You can sprinkle with herbs