German cakes with smoked salmon Recipe - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
Have you hear about German cakes? Here Milkyfry introduces German cakes with smoked salmon recipe. I hope you can enjoy it.
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- butter - 100 g
- chicken egg - 4 pcs.
- onions - 3 beam
- smoked salmon - 150 g of
- cream - 2 cups of
- black pepper powder - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Butter chop with flour, add the egg and salt. Knead the dough. To put it for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Chopped green onions, brown in butter, salt and pepper and cool.
- Salmon fillet cut into strips and mix with onions.
- The remaining eggs mixed with sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Roll out the dough into the reservoir, put in a greased form, slightly raised edge. On top of the dough to put the pieces of salmon with onion and pour the egg mixture.
- Bake at 160-170 degrees 6-10 minutes.