Pie Figi - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
- Milk - 1 glass
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 5 tbsp.
- Salt - on the tip of the knife
- Flour- 3 cups
- Yeast dry - 1.5 tsp
- For sprinkling:
- Poppy - 100 g.
- Sugar - 1 cup.
- Dough. Mix the milk, egg, vegetable oil, add the flour mixed with yeast and salt. Stir everything and put it on a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the powder. Poppy mixed with sugar.
- Divide the dough into balls and mix each ball into vegetable oil. Then in a mixture of poppy and sugar.
- Put the poppy balls in the form in two rows.
- Put into the oven and bake at t 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.