Try this Tea time Snack - Lemon cake with raisins recipe - Milkyfry recipes
air cake with sour and lots of raisins - an excellent option of baking for tea!
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 250 g margarine or sour cream
- baking powder 1.5 bags of
- raisins (a lot! Ok 300 g)
- orange peel (per-sushi, then either through a meat grinder or finely cut) , but it is possible and fresh on a grater
- juice of half of a lemon
- All to mix, lay out in one greater form for cupcakes or in paper forms (consider, this dough has grown more than in 2 times !!!), to bake at 200-220 g 20-25 minutes .
- If desired, sprinkle with sugar. This volume is designed for a large shape (I have a rectangular 33cmx35cm), the cake turned out to be high-about 6 cm. If the shape is smaller, take half the norm. Bon appetit!