Lemon muffins - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
Try to bake lemon muffins, and you will get not only delicious cakes, but also excellent photos of sweets made with your own hands! A tincture of saturation will give them juice of a lemon, and a beautiful color - a peel. If desired, the recipe can be diluted with all kinds of fillings, for example chocolate or raisins.
- Flour 300 g
- Sugar - 300 g
- Sour cream 200 g
- Sunflower oil - 100 ml
- Egg - 3 pieces.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Baking Powder - 0.5 tsp.
- Vanillin - to taste
1. Grate the lemon peel on a fine grater.
2. In a deep bowl, beat eggs with sugar, then add sunflower oil, juice squeezed out of lemon, and grated zest. Thoroughly beat all the ingredients.
3. In a separate container, mix the flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
4. Then connect the liquid mass with the dry ingredients.
5. Add the sour cream, whisk the dough with a whisk and spread it over the molds.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and bake the muffins for 25 minutes.