Best Way to make Cupcakes with pumpkin, walnut and oatmeal - Milkyfry Recipe
A simple recipe for delicious cupcakes for tea or coffee must be present in each family cookbook. Cupcakes with pumpkin, walnut, and oatmeal is a different type of combination.
- 3 eggs
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g of pumpkin (purified)
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g of oat flakes (preferably fine grinding)
- for 2 hours. L. baking powder
- 100-150 g flour
- Pumpkin grate.
- Crushed nuts.
- Butter with sugar. Add the eggs and mix. Add the pumpkin, nuts, oatmeal. Mix. Add baking powder and flour, mix well.
- Lay out the dough into the molds, filling them halfway.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 ° C, bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Decorate to taste. You can pour the melted chocolate and sprinkle with powder, and so on.