Pumpkin-cherry pie - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
- Flour - 4-5 glasses
- Milk - 1,5 glasses
- Egg - 1 pc + 1 for lubrication
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml.
- Fresh yeast - 15 g.
- Sugar - 100 g.
- Pumpkin - 300 g.
- Frozen cherry - 200 g.
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- Butter or margarine - 30 g.
- Salt - 0,5 tsp.
Method of preparation
- Dilute yeast in milk. Then add sugar, salt, vegetable oil, eggs and flour. Knead the dough and put in a warm place for lifting.
- Pump the pumpkin, cut into cubes 1x1 cm.
- Put butter on the frying pan, and pumpkin on it and simmer on a small fire until the pumpkin becomes soft. Add cherries and cinnamon, simmer for another couple of minutes and remove from the plate.
- When the dough is suitable to divide it into two parts: one third and two thirds of the dough. From the greater part of the test, form the bottom and the sides.
- Put the toppings and top with the remaining dough.
- Lubricate the egg and send it to the oven. Bake until golden brown.