Chicken drumsticks with vegetables in cream sauce - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
Chicken legs 5 pieces
Zucchini 500g young
bean Green beans 400g
Onion pieces 2
Tomatoes 4 pieces
Garlic cloves 3
Black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
sour a 15% 500 g 2 tbsp
1. Chicken drumsticks lightly fried in olive oil (until half), and pull them aside.
2. In the frying pan fry the green beans and the onions for about 10 minutes, then add chopped into cubes of zucchini.
3. In large bowl cream mixture and peppers, garlic, passed through the press.
4. The baking dish put vegetable mix, put chicken, tomatoes, cut large pieces.
5. Pour sauce on top and spread evenly throughout the dish.
6. Send in the oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.