Cupcakes with raisins on yogurt - How to make this snack - Milkyfry Recipes
To get a white delicate dough, use one of the ingredients of yogurt.
- 120 gr. Butter
- 1 glass of unsweetened natural yoghurt
- 3 pcs. eggs
- 130 g. sugar (or powdered sugar)
- 150 gr. wheat flour
- 60 grams of raisins
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Raisins for cupcakes before pouring the dough pour hot water and leave for 15 minutes.
- Before adding oil to the dough, you need to get it out of the refrigerator, so that the product is slightly melted. Connect the butter and egg with a blender.
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt. Eat egg yolk and yogurt in a mixture of dry ingredients. Stir.
- Soda with jelly lemon juice, add to the dough with raisins. The finished dough should have a uniform consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Pour the dough into the cake molds, oiled, and send to a hot oven for 20-25 minutes.